Every one of our cakes features an ingredient grown right here in the RegCakes backyard. Most contain homegrown white or sweet potatoes---an alternative to excessive refined sugars & starches. We also grow our carrots, beets, pecans, and several berries and other fruits---100% naturally. No pesticides or herbicides.
Real BUTTERcream, every central-Illinois egg cracked by hand, ONLY 100% pure vanilla, chemical-free produce grown right outside our door, high-quality grapeseed oil, Callebaut chocolate from Belgium, Valrhona cocoa from France, fresh cream from Kilgus dairy, small fresh-baked batches, presented in beautiful parchment cupcake wrappers and on thick, hand-cut presentation boards.
RegCakes Bakery is 100% gluten free, though more than half of our customers are not! With our original recipes, we've demolished the gluten-free taste & texture stereotypes: Nobody will ever miss the gluten. And nobody around here makes it like we do! Want proof? Check out our...
"How do I order a cake?"
Easy as 1-2-3
3 ways to choose
1. Choose a custom flavor combination from our full menu OR...
2. Choose a quick-pick from our favorites menu OR...
3. Choose something ready-right-now from our freezer (on "good news" page)
*click on "ideas" for some design starters.
*click on "prices" for info on sizes and cost.
3 ways to connect
1. Send a message on our "contact" page (or to email@example.com) OR...
2. Call or text us at 217-299-9457 OR...
3. Message us through Facebook.
2 ways to get your cake
1. We deliver every Tuesday and Friday to the greater Champaign-Urbana area ($5 in C-U and south; additional fee for further travel; typically 12-3pm on Fridays and 8:30-3:00pm on Tuesdays) OR...
2. You can pick up your cake from our bakery throughout the week. (Find our address on the "contact" page)